Popular Posts

Saturday 12 January 2013

Water Height Measuring Post


How many stories could a water height measuring post tell us.

And lucky for you if you have an original one sitting pride of place in your home.

I can get lost in the images that run through my mind thinking about what this plank of wood has endured......... and then I snap back to reality......... my reality is 'I want one', it suits my style......so lets get to it......






both images from pinterest

Once you have found a suitable plank, divide your plank into equal sections and mask up with tape


Paint white and then black block colour down your plank


Stencil or hand paint your numbers on........




Hit it with the sandpaper to make it look authentic ....... as if it has been weathering the elements for many years..............

and then find the perfect place to hang it......





No comments: