Popular Posts

Tuesday 26 February 2013

The Up-cycled Pallet

I know that the packing pallet has been used over and over again. So this is definitely nothing new. But I thought I would post my version of the pallet anyway. Last year I attached four industrial wheels to each pallet. But just the other day I felt they needed a lift. Outside furniture gets dusty and dirty, fighting the elements that come with the seasons. So to keep the outdoor entertaining area looking crisp, it needs the same amount of attention as what we give the inside. They were originally grey so I  repainted them in high gloss black. I added my 'signature numbers' in high gloss yellow and it has just given a 'pick me up' to the seating area. The yellow wire chairs that you can just see I found on the side of the road last week. They were mission brown, old, tired and unloved, with a high gloss yellow finish, they are perfect for us!!





No comments: