Popular Posts

Monday 25 March 2013

A Passion for Mirrors

I have mirrors all around our house, and am still collecting!! They reflect light so in dark spaces they can help add much needed extra light. They will also duplicate a room so they will help to enlarge small spaces ....... but be aware of what they are reflecting and it is a view that you want to see twice. So many people will add a mirror ....... lets say in a hallway which reflects ....... well, possibly more hallway. Boring plaster walls, maybe a door, you get the idea? So when you hang a mirror make sure what it is reflecting is something you love. Then you will have a doubly amazing room to admire! These two mirrors  I am posting because they were such great value, one was $12 and the other $16. Thrift store finds. I like mirrors without frames because I like to use them purely for their reflective value.
They are both old and mottled, just the way I like them. Both were mirrors off dressers that have lost their bases over the years. Cheap finds that help add light and enlarge our small bedroom...........







Thought that I would also post 2 items I have up for sale on Ebay at the moment.
These 2 bedside tables........



And this child's table and 2 chairs,.........





No comments: