Found this great retro hanging light with a 12 amp plug in a thrift store. THEN... I found a similar light posted on pinterest. ...so happy. Decided to use it in our house.
Popular Posts
-
I'd like to share a couple of purchases that I've found along my travels recently (and not sold off). ............... This floral...
-
I was told only the other day that to remove sticky labels all you need to do is to hit it with hot air from the hair drier. Is this somethi...
-
I had a busy weekend up-cycling our kitchen cupboards from being mainly white to mainly black. I am totally over the white minimal look so...
Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Retro Lighting
Found this great retro hanging light with a 12 amp plug in a thrift store. THEN... I found a similar light posted on pinterest. ...so happy. Decided to use it in our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment