Popular Posts
-
Hi!! Thought you might like to see how I made a chevron stencil that will help me paint the pattern on to the back of a 70"s desk whic...
-
I'd like to share a couple of purchases that I've found along my travels recently (and not sold off). ............... This floral...
-
I was told only the other day that to remove sticky labels all you need to do is to hit it with hot air from the hair drier. Is this somethi...
Thursday, 28 February 2013
Pelts and Synthetic Fur Throws
I am loving the fur throws randomly placed in seating all over the internet. The thing that I like the most is that designers and the fashion forward are placing them in anything and everything. Even the old cane chair can take a throw which will bring it up to speed for 2013. As winter approaches, your seating will be cosie and warm, adding texture and comfort. Although, having priced a few, they are a little expensive for the thrifty stylists budget. My plan is to check out the fabric remnant shops next week and see what I can come up with!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment