Around our pond, and I cringe, but it is true, the plants are fake. They are from ikea, around $5.00 a pop. Possibly cheaper than a plant from a nursery, and they are forever green. I wouldn't go crazy on the fakes in an outdoor setting. But this is 100 percent more attractive than struggling foliage.
Popular Posts
-
When I saw this picture, I thought this was an amazing idea. Having had sandpits before, they do get wet, soggy, ruin any grass you may have...
-
I had a busy weekend up-cycling our kitchen cupboards from being mainly white to mainly black. I am totally over the white minimal look so...
-
Boho.... eclectic, colourful and full of personality. Expressive, unique and quirky. Just a few words to desribe the Bohemian Era ........ ...
Thursday, 14 March 2013
Our Dirty Little Secret
Around our pond, and I cringe, but it is true, the plants are fake. They are from ikea, around $5.00 a pop. Possibly cheaper than a plant from a nursery, and they are forever green. I wouldn't go crazy on the fakes in an outdoor setting. But this is 100 percent more attractive than struggling foliage.
Labels:
DIY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment