Around our pond, and I cringe, but it is true, the plants are fake. They are from ikea, around $5.00 a pop. Possibly cheaper than a plant from a nursery, and they are forever green. I wouldn't go crazy on the fakes in an outdoor setting. But this is 100 percent more attractive than struggling foliage.
Popular Posts
-
I am loving this apartment of danish designer Anne Mette Jensen Skodborg who is a visual merchandiser for Part Two . And I want so badly to...
-
I was told only the other day that to remove sticky labels all you need to do is to hit it with hot air from the hair drier. Is this somethi...
-
Valentines Day is fast approaching. The personal touch is always appreciated, showing that you have planned ahead. Lovingly created by your ...
Thursday, 14 March 2013
Our Dirty Little Secret
Around our pond, and I cringe, but it is true, the plants are fake. They are from ikea, around $5.00 a pop. Possibly cheaper than a plant from a nursery, and they are forever green. I wouldn't go crazy on the fakes in an outdoor setting. But this is 100 percent more attractive than struggling foliage.
Labels:
DIY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment