t
Popular Posts
-
If you have been influenced by the retro movement AHLA 2013 then try to grab one of these cabinets at a thrift store. This guy started off ...
-
It can become confusing and overwhelming when decorating living spaces. Staying on trend can really mess up your look if your not sure of...
-
I was told only the other day that to remove sticky labels all you need to do is to hit it with hot air from the hair drier. Is this somethi...
Monday, 18 March 2013
A Showroom Stencilled Floor
For a dramatic look at very little cost, consider a stencilled floor. This floor posted on remodelista, I believe looks really hot and it will be the hero of their showroom space. Minimal furniture will only enhance the look if used in a home. I have stencilled loads of floors in my time. A few tips; use a clear packing tape to laminate your stencil as you will be using it over and over again and it will fall apart after a while, absorbing the paint. Use a cardboard box, deconstructed to save on material costs and cut your design out with a stanley knife. Your paint choice is crucial. An enamel paving paint is the most durable that I have found for a floor stencil. A stencilled floor will wear, but this adds to the character. Floor art, love it!!...........
Labels:
DIY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment